...

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I love my kids!

Here are a few reasons why I love my little boys:
  • They love me just the way I am.
  • The way they are so sweet in the morning with their sleepy little eyes.
  • How they have no concept of time or money,
  • How they think they are soooo sneaky, when really I know exactly what they are doing.
  • They do not care that I cannot carry a tune, they love to hear me sing to them.
  • Also they don't care that I dance around like a fool.
  • The way they say I love you.
  • Their hugs are the best I have ever had.
  • How they think that my kiss makes everything all better.
  • They think I can do anything... (this is also pretty bad if it is something that broke and I cannot fix it)
  • They don't care if we just sit around in jammies all day.
  • The way their faces light up when I come home if I have been away.
  • Their smell, even if they are kind of smelly...
  • MOST OF ALL I LOVE THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE MY KIDS AND I WILL BE THEIR MOMMY FOREVER!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment