...

Thursday, January 13, 2011

New Year and I am going to do this Blog thing right.

That's right it is time to get serious!  I never thought blogging would be so hard!  I have to admit though there are times I go a while without crafting.  There are months weeks that I just don't feel like hauling crafting supplies upstairs.  I currently do not have my own little space to craft.  It takes place mostly at the kitchen table and I have to wait until my kiddos are in bed.  I have three boys and they completely wear me out by the end of the day.  HOWEVER I am done with excuses I am going to do this blog some much needed justice!!!!

I am going to start by having next week having a Valentine's EXTRAVAGANZA!!!! 
I am going to have at least five Valentine's crafts that do not cost very much to make!
Also I am going to have a what I call Cheapo's Craft Saturday post that will be something you can make on a Saturday afternoon that will not cost more than $5.00-$10.00 To make!

Yes, I can do this!  My blog will be wonderful!  Ha ha!!!
Anywho that is all I wanted to post.

(and by the way I did get the purse I wanted for Christmas)

No comments:

Post a Comment