...

Sunday, January 16, 2011

AHHHHHHH!!!!

When I first created this blog it was mainly for jewelry that I was making so that my mother could show the ladies she worked with my creations.  Then this kind of turned into a crafting blog.  ONE BIG PROBLEM!!!  I do not like the name of my blog, haha (not really that funny since I already have some pretty AMAZING followers!)  So after like a month or two of thinking this through I am going to close this blog and move over to a new one.  I like the name much better, and I don't really design.  I feel like I am false advertising here!  I took high school interior design and that was about it.  Basically all I learned was to have three colors going in a room since it is more pleasing to the eye!  Oh and never place your television where people will walk in front of it. uhhhhh ok I do that though.... 

So this is why I am screaming!!!!  I cannot get my new blog to accept a background!  I am going BONKERS over here!  I don't want to pay someone to do it because the blog doesn't make me money and I already spend waaaaayyyy too much on my crafting!  SO sorry my blog friends I just had to vent some.  OH and I will let you know the new blog as soon as it is available! 

Thanks for listening!!!!

1 comment: